Terms & Conditions For Using This Website
Set out below are the terms and conditions in which Paradise Aesthetic Clinic provides services to its clients. Please note, to receive any treatments by any of our practitioners at Paradise Aesthetic Clinic you must agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact our clinic director.
“we”, “us” refers to the clinic, Paradise Aesthetic Clinic.
“you”, “client”, “patient” refers to the clients of Paradise Aesthetic Clinic.
- By becoming a customer at Paradise Aesthetic Clinic, you agree with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be updated anytime at our discretion without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions. If required, a printed copy is available upon request.
- Before treatment, every customer must attend a consultation appointment with one of our practitioners at Paradise Aesthetic Clinic.
- You will be asked to fill out a compulsory medical history form whereby you must disclose to us, all relevant medical details prior to your appointment. Paradise Aesthetic Clinic will not be held liable for any damage occurred resulting from your failure to disclose such information.
- You will be asked to fill out a compulsory consent form whereby you are able to choose whether or not, you would like you images or videos posted on social media/our website or used during training courses.
- You shall comply with all instructions and recommendations given to you in respect of preparation before treatment and aftercare.
- Children are not be permitted in the clinic.
- Paradise Aesthetic Clinic will not take responsibility for the loss or damage of personal goods. We may be able to assist you with CCTV footage for any investigations needed. This will incur a fee which you will be made aware off.
- You may book appointments with us in person, via telephone, or email.
- If you have provided us with up-to-date contact details, you will receive an email confirmation once you have booked an appointment.
- We will attempt to call you the day before your appointment to confirm the date, time of your booking and whether or not you will be attending.
- The contents of the clinic diary are confidential. You should not at all attempt to view the diary when making a booking in person.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment to complete any necessary paperwork, allowing sufficient travel time during rush hour.
- We cannot guarantee all treatment sessions will be carried out by the same practitioners. This is mainly due to a difference of working days. However, we will do our best to maintain the same doctor or therapist every time.
- Appointments require a non-refundable consultation fee for new clients to secure an appointment. This will be taken at the time of booking and is redeemable ONLY towards a package plan within THREE weeks of consultation date.
- Injectable booking fee – a fee of £50.00 deposit is taken in advance which is non- refundable or non-redeemable if you do not adhere to the 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Please note that we cannot accomadate any additional persons in the treatment room with you. They are more than welcome to remain in the waiting area during your appointment.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please call us immediately on +44 (0) 204 511 6555 giving 48 hours’ notice to cancel.
- Failure to give 48 hours’ notice will result in the loss of that treatment which will be taken away from a package. If you have paid a deposit, this will be lost or a £50 cancellation fee will be charged.
- A missed appointment or late arrival (15 minutes or more) to your appointment will result in a £50 cancellation fee charged.
- A late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or loss of the appointment altogether.
- If you arrive late and agree to receive a reduced treatment time than normal, you agree to pay the full cost of the treatment.
- Advanced bookings may be refused to clients who have missed appointments without giving 48 hours’ notice.
- We will ensure your appointment takes place on the confirmed date and time, however, should we need to postpone your appointment at short notice we will contact you in advance.
- In the instance of unforeseen circumstances, we may be forced to reschedule your appointment at short notice, but where possible we will give you as much notice as we can. Please note, no discount will be offered in these circumstances.
- We may refuse to carry out your treatment if you have had sun exposure/sun-tan and this results in not being able to carry out the treatment safely. To avoid disappointment, please contact your clinic 48 hours in advance before your preferred appointment date for advice on whether or not you can proceed.
- Our practitioners are not obliged to treat you if they deem treatment is not appropriate for any reason.
- All new treatments and patients will only be treated after receiving a consultation which may involve physical examination or advice. If, after consultation, no treatment is to be offered, only the consultation fee will be payable, and we will inform you as to the reasons why.
- Before receiving certain treatments, you will be asked to complete consent form. If you refuse to sign such consent form, the treatment will not be performed.
- You are required to fill out a medical history form.
- Once you have signed these forms, this is your written consent to a treatment. You may withdraw your consent at any point or terminate your treatment in writing.
- Patch tests are required on certain services including laser hair removal and skin laser treatments. In most cases these are 24-48 hours in advance. In the rare instance that you may experience a reaction we ask you to inform Paradise Aesthetic Clinic as soon as possible and GP advice might be needed.
- For laser hair removal treatments, please make sure you shave the area before your appointment to avoid lost of appointment or being charged.
- If you have read and decline to accept these terms and conditions, no treatment will be offered.
- All full price treatments and courses of six (6) or more sessions will be valid for 12 months from the date of the first payment, after this, any treatments would be forfeited.
- Please note that if you have bought a course of 6 sessions but have only used three for example, you have to take responsibility for the fact that the desired treatment outcome hasn’t been achieved due to this.
- Prior to your treatments, we will inform you or any preparation required for the treatment, failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation, reduced treatment or additional fees being charged.
- Some treatments will need several sessions to see your desired results, this will be discussed during the consultation.
- Complimentary anti-wrinkle injection top-ups (e.g. if one area is uneven) must be done within 2-3 weeks of the initial treatment. If this is not booked within the time frame or failure to attend review appointment, the offer will become void and further top-ups will need to be paid for in full.
- All treatment packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All treatments purchased must be paid in advance in full unless promotional cases where we offer instalment options, however, this will be discussed and agreed upon during initial consultation.
- The practice of medicine and surgery/aesthetics is not an exact science and therefore no guarantee can be given as to the precise results of any treatment undertaken. Results vary from person to person and will depend on several factors which will be discussed during your consultation.
- Some procedures, although rare, have well documented complications, some people may also have higher risk factors. We will treat these to the best of our abilities and knowledge and take necessary precautions.
- We will use what is considered the best practice and up-to-date techniques to help achieve your desired outcome.
- Hypo/hyperpigmentation as well as very rare side effects such as scarring and permanent discoloration may occur post treatment, we will provide you with aftercare advice and some products will be available at our clinic, which you will be able to purchase. It is your responsibility to adhere to the advice provided and purchase, at your own choice, the recommended products. You must take reasonable care post-treatment and avoid sun exposure as this may affect some treatment procedure results. The Doctor will consult you on this.
- In the very unlikely event of a complication being more serious and the need for further treatment outside of our expertise, you will be advised to contact your GP. Please note it is possible that any private medical insurance may not cover complications arising from cosmetic work (please check with your insurer). Paradise Aesthetic Clinic will not be liable for lack of insurance cover. You are responsible to check with your insurer.
Privacy and Data Handling
- Paradise Aesthetic Clinic is registered with The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and will not discuss your treatment or share your details with any third party.
- All personal data is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Paradise Aesthetic Clinic is registered as HEALTH PARADISE Ltd in England & Wales with the company number: 12096030.
- Our registered office and trading address is at 16 Thayer Street, Marylebone, London, W1U 3JU.
- Any information you give us during your consultation or treatment is protected under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Your records may be kept on paper or electronically and processed by the Paradise Aesthetic Clinic only.
- We will not pass on any of your details to anyone outside of Paradise Aesthetic Clinic without your expressed permission in writing. An example of someone who we might contact on your behalf is your doctor if we feel you need medical investigation of some kind.
- We may use your contact details to send you information about new treatments, newsletters, or special offers unless you have opted out.
- We will only use your telephone number to contact you about your appointment. We will never use your number for 3rd party marketing purposes.
- Under the General Data Protection Act, we will hold personal identifiable data for the maximum retention period.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information, however, we will be unable to continue to provide any prescriptive treatments.
- Any requests for access to your information should be made in writing to the Clinic Director at Paradise Aesthetic Clinic at 16 Thayer Street, Marylebone, London W1U 3JU.
- Paradise Aesthetic Clinic hold all client’s data base via Hambrand Technologies LTD, known as Pabau. Paradise Aesthetic Clinic have full granted licence to use Hambrand Technologies LTD (Pabau).
- CCTV is set up in the public areas of the clinic to ensure the safety of our premises, staff, and clients.
- No images or videos are used in the treatment room unless agreed otherwise.
- CCTV and audio recording is NOT used in our treatment rooms.
- Any CCTV footage may be requested as part of a Subject Access Request.
- CCTV footage may be disclosed regarding prevention or investigation of criminal proceedings or legal purposes including defence of claims or complaints.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information. This should be done in writing. Should you withdraw consent for the processing of personal data from your treatment records, we will be unable to continue to provide prescriptive treatments.
- Other members of Paradise Aesthetic Clinic team as part of your ongoing care provision, or to monitor and improve the business performance.
- Selected third parties such as Wigmore Medical, Healthxchange Pharmacy or Pabau Clinic Software used for prescriptive purposes. Opting out of sharing your information with these providers for prescriptive purposes will impair our ability to treat you.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will only contact you for marketing purposes if you have elected to receive marketing text messages or emails. Should you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, you can let us know by email to: email@example.com
- In some circumstances, we will erase all data held about you. Treatment records are exempt from erasure before our maximum retention period. Requests to erase your data should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- We cannot guarantee the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it, we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us. All data is stored inside of the European Economic Area, with backups of electronically stored data taken regularly and strong encryption used to protect all files.
- There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation, or request. This may include the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime, our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to your information in the context of managing, investigating, or defending claims or complaints.
- These terms and conditions may be altered from time to time without prior notice. Changes will be reflected on this webpage.
Consent for Images and Video Recordings
Please acknowledge, Paradise Aesthetic Clinic will take before, during and after photographs or video recordings of the area to be treated to keep record of results showing progress and kept for medical reasons for a period of 7 years.
With your written explicit consent, we will use your images or video recordings for social media and marketing purposes. If you have consented to the use of your images and recordings, we are happy to WhatsApp you a draft of what we will upload to check whether you are are happy to proceed with this.
You will be able to opt out of this by making this clear in writing. Please send this to us at email@example.com
- Discounted packages or course of 3 sessions are valid for six (6) months from the date of the first payments unless stated otherwise.
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid in full in advance of the first time of your first treatment. In some promotional cases we offer pay in instalments option, please contact us for further information.
- Discounted packages or courses of 3 sessions are valid six month from the date of the first payment.
Returns and Refunds for Goods
Please note some goods and gift packages is non-returnable and non-refundable unless faulty. If for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase, you have 14 days to return it. You will be eligible for a full refund if the item is new and unused, with all the original packaging and manufacturing seals intact.
- If you return a product to us within the 14-day cooling-off period, we will process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days after the day on which we receive them.
- We will refund the price paid in full (subject to any deduction we are entitled to make for e.g., due to damage.
- If you have received any promotional offer or other discount with your purchase, any refund will reflect the amount you had actually paid.
- Refunds are made using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless agreed otherwise.
To return a product, you must clearly inform us, in writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us your name, address, and details of the goods that you are returning.
You must return the product(s) to us within 14 days after the day of notifying us of the return, in the same condition in which you receive them (you are able to examine them see if they conform with the goods you ordered).
You have a legal obligation to take care of and be reasonable for the product(s) while in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration. Any goods that have been opening and used cannot be returned.
On return you must make sure the package is wrapped securely (making sure you include a note of your name and address, and details of the goods) to the following address:
16 Thayer Street
If posted, we advise that you take out enough postal insurance to cover the value of the contents and send us proof of posting with tracking information to help with the refund process. You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us.
For any products purchased via our online shop on our website, please adhere to our “Webshop Policy”.
If any product you order is damaged or faulty when sold to you or has developed a fault, you should make us aware of the problem, in accordance with your legal rights, by informing us as soon as possible. This should be done preferably in writing via email, giving your name, address, and details of the goods. If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
Refunds for Treatments
- If for any medical reason you are advised not to continue with your course of treatments, please obtain a medical report from your doctor.
- If you have used any sessions, then this will be deducted from your refund value as a pay as you go cost.
- We do not offer a refunds otherwise for treatments unless we acknowledge that the service received was below the professional standard we strive to achieve.
- Refunds will only be made to the original payment card or original payment method.
- We aim to process refunds within 14 days of request.
- We may ask you for full payment, or a deposit in advance, to secure any booking.
- Any deposit made and not used within 12 months will be forfeited.
- This payment is non-refundable in the absence of mitigating circumstances but may be redeemable towards the cost of future treatment or any cancellation charges that apply.
- Mitigating circumstances include genuine, unforeseen ill health or personal crisis.
- In most cases, payment is completed on the day of treatment (unless agreed otherwise).
- If you do not pay in full on the day of your treatment, we will not accept further bookings until any outstanding amounts have been paid in full.
- We accept payment by cash, debit & credit cards (chip and pin only). There may be a 5% charge for credit cards. Please ensure any government ID is available for request by member of staff payment made via credit cards.
- A printed receipt will be provided.
- Prices are subject to variation without prior notice.
- Some of these could be managed simply and conservatively. However, if you require to see our specialist practitioner urgently, you will need to travel to the clinic in Thayer Street with an appointment.
- In the very unlikely event of a complication being more serious and you needing further treatments outside of our expertise, we will advise you to make arrangements with your GP.
- If you choose private healthcare, it will be at your own cost and please note it is possible that any private medical insurance may not cover complications arising from cosmetic work (please check with your insurer).
- Complimentary anti-wrinkle treatment top ups must be done within 2-3 weeks of the initial treatment. If a top up is not booked within this period or you fail to attend for your review appointment, the offer becomes void and further top up will need to be paid in full.
- If you have a complaint about the service you have received at Paradise Aesthetic Clinic, please speak to one of the clinic managers or their designated deputy as soon as possible or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a complaints form.
- We will ensure all complaints are followed through, documented and when appropriate action is taken to prevent a recurrence.
- If the clinic manager is unable to resolve your complaint, you may put your complaint in writing to the directors of Paradise Aesthetic Clinic for further consideration.
- Any complaints will be responded to you within 20 days working days of receipt of your compliant. If, however, we cannot respond within this time frame, we will send a written confirmation with the most recent update.
- We will refuse treatment to customers who behave in an ill-mannered, aggressive, or hostile way towards any member of staff or premises.
- We can accept payment via telephone for consultation only. Maximum £50. To do this, we need your full card details and the address where the card is registered.
- All security data will be handled in the strictest confidence and will not be retained in the clinic after payment is authorised.
- All telephone calls are recorded for quality and training purposes to improve the service we provide, however when phone payments are being made, we manually switch off the phone recording.
- Please do not ask any member of our staff personal questions when attending your appointment. We would like to keep everything professional but will always be friendly and polite to everyone.
- Paradise Aesthetic Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment.
- Paradise Aesthetic clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs resulting from client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of Paradise Aesthetic clinic, regarding the before and aftercare of a treated area.
- While we will take all reasonable care to ensure the safety of your belongings, Paradise Aesthetic Clinic does not accept any responsibility for the theft, or loss off, or damage to, any of your property. We would strongly advise you not to bring valuable personal belongings into the Clinic.
- www.paradise.clinic we will automatically collect technical information including your internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, operating system, and platform.
- Information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (i.e. scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Where you provide permission, cookies may be stored on the hard drive of your computer. This can be blocked by activating the settings on your browser; however, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
- Our website may contain links to and from third party websites. Paradise Aesthetic Clinic does not accept any responsibility or liability for the safety or security of personal data entered by any third-party website it is linked to.
- Under the General Data Protection Act 2018, we will only hold personal identifiable data for the maximum retention period:
- Job applications and successful interview candidates – 6 months
- Employee records – 6 years following termination of contract
- Medical (Aesthetic) Records – 7 years following last appointment
- Marketing Enquires and Emails – 6 months
- Financial Records – 7 years
- CCTV footage – 2 weeks
- Telephone calls – 1 month
At times we may share your personal information with other members of the Paradise Aesthetic Clinic.
We often provide quiet, relaxing treatments to customers, for example: our facials. We will let you know when this is happening. We may ask that you switch your mobile telephone to silent and lower your voice during these times.
If you have any questions about our terms and agreement, please contact us.